I’m an artist based in France.
I work with drawing, animation films, installations, interventions in public space.
The body of work drawn by Vincent Broquaire expresses relationships between nature and new technologies, at the center of which Man imposes himself as the great decision maker and manipulator. Landscape plays a driving role in his work, it is considered as a technical construction that Man transforms according to his needs and whims.
The artist thus builds a critical understanding,
fed with irony and poetry, of Man and his insatiable need to control his environment. He analyzes the mechanisms of a system allowing “Man to play God.” A system translated by drawing, where the real and the fictional merge
- Street Signs Public Commission, Villeurbanne, FR
- Pedestrian Crossings - Public Commission, Villeurbanne, FR
- M+ Hong Kong - webserie, animation project, Hong-Kong, HK
- SECOND NATURE - solo exhibition, galerie Iconoscope, Montpellier, FR
- MON OEIL - group show, Centre Pompidou Málaga, ES
- UMBRA URBE - solo exhibition, installation, Les Champs Libres, Rennes, FR
- STRASBOURG BIENNAL - group show, Hôtel des Postes Strasbourg, FR
- CONTINUUM - Public commission - wall drawing, street palissades, Lyon, FR